The Replicator would be your best choice for advanced GNSS R&D All civil GNSS signals with full control over the signals, NAVDATA, signal propagation models. Various models and variants are available to satisfy various needs for research, development and testing. Reference Station Receiver Data Generator allows to generate raw data and then RF signals for up to four locations with spatially correlated models
Some of the advantages
- User defined models with ANSI C Model API.
- User defined additional signals with ANSI C Signal API.
- GNSS signal analysis
- Replicator™ 19 inch rack mount hardware ,
- ReGen™ control software ,
- Optional ARAMIS™ software receiver for signal analysis.
The Replicator™ is a result of our 7-year work for and collaboration with the Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA).
The ReGen™ is a control center software for multi-frequency, multi-system GNSS simulator. It is intended for advanced R&D, equipment testing and education.
Available signal licenses for Replicator-X (subsets are available for Replicator and Simceiver):
|PEGASUS RF CARD
||SIGNALS (OPTIONAL SETS ARE INDICATED BY || )
||GPS L1CA, GPS L1C, QZSS L1CA, QZSS L1C, BDU B1C, GAL E1, SBAS L1
||BDU B2I, GPS L2C, QZSS L2C, GAL E5B, GLO L3OC
||GPS L5, BDU B2A, GAL E5A, NAVIC L5, SBAS L5
||BDU B3I || GLO L2OF, GLO L2OS || QZSS LEX
||NAVIC S || GLO L1OF, GLO L1OS
- Comprehensive simulation models including atmosphere, multipath etc.(see ReGen data sheet)
- Signal analysis.
- Simulated signals can be stored in digitized format , analysed by a MATLAB software receiver and played back as RF at any time.
Reference Station Receiver Data Generator allows to generate raw data and then RF signals for up to four locations with spatially correlated models. The signals can be played back as RF signals. This option is useful for RTK, VRS or LAAS simulation.
- Real-time 20 dB and above
- Resolution up to 0.1 dB
- n-band spectral purity less than -40 dBc
- Harmonics less than - 45 dBc
- Signal bandwidth as required by ICD
- RF IN N female,
- USB Bi-directional to Host PC
- Trigger, 1 PPS IN, OUT Yes
- External clock IN, OUT
- Code phase less than ±1 cm RMS
- Carrier phase less than ±1 mm RMS
Time base OCXO option
- Aging ±2 ppb/day
- Stability ±10 ppb over -20º C to +70º C
- Operating temperature +10～40℃
- Operating humidity 40～90％RH（non-condensing
- Dimensions 19 inch rack mount
- ionospheric gradient error editor
- scintillation simulation
- TEC depletion simulation
- fault scenarios (FAA CAT-1 LAAS)
- step, ramp, acceleration code and carrier errors
- orbital parameters (true and broadcast)
- navigation message parameters and bits
- antenna pattern editor
- multipath simulation
- Dynamic user simulation
- GNSS network simulation